Creating international partnerships
The Mission of FASD Global is to unite organisations around the world working on FASD prevention, intervention and treatment.
Their goals are to:
- Build an international network of member organisations and post information about their resources and services
- House an international resource directory that will expand access to FASD-informed providers and services for individuals and families living with FASD
- Increase global partnerships and coalitions
- Provide links to existing FASD clearinghouses, websites, and directories
- Identify revenue streams and resources
Read more about FASD Global.
FASD Global was founded, and is co-chaired, by Jan Lutke (Canada), Kathleen Mitchell (USA), and Diane Black (Netherlands). They are assisted by a strong Scientific Advisory Committee which includes NOFASD Board Member Elizabeth Elliott.